Garmin Tacx NEO 3M Smart Trainer. Direct-drive Smart Trainer with Pre-installed SHIMANO/SRAM 11-speed Cassette (010-02808-60)
FREE Standard Shipping (1-6 business days) on all orders. FREE Expedited Shipping (1-3 business days) on $199.99+ orders or Pick-Up in Store 9am-5pm M-F.
Couldn't load pickup availability
TOGGLE BUILT-IN MOTION PLATES ON AND OFF
This is indoor riding like you’ve never experienced before. Tacx NEO 3M is a powerful direct-drive smart trainer with built-in multidirectional movement and a state-of-the-art NEO magnet motor for the most realistic indoor ride. The NEO 3M smart trainer’s new integrated motion can be toggled on and off, and it features the innovative Tacx virtual flywheel, which simulates the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel (when paired with the Tacx Training app or other popular training apps on your compatible smart device). It seamlessly connects with popular training apps such as the Tacx Training app, TrainerRoad and Zwift, then automatically uploads your ride data to the Garmin Connect smart-device app. A new pre-installed 11-speed cassette means it’s ready to go out of the box, while a built-in handle makes Tacx NEO 3M extra-portable. This smart trainer can handle up to 2200 watts max power and delivers accuracy within 1% for a broader range of power outputs, including rest periods and soft pedaling. An LED indicator even shows how hard you’re pushing. Now’s the time to train your way to the front of the pack.
- New built-in integrated motion plates give you the most realistic riding feel and can be toggled on and off as desired
- Built with the innovative Tacx virtual flywheel, which simulates the feeling of riding on different road types, such as cobblestone and gravel, so you can train for a variety of surfaces (when paired with the Tacx Training app or other popular training apps on your compatible smart device)
- Get your legs ready to crush the toughest climbs by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient, and experience descent simulation
- Use the Tacx Training smart-device app to complete structured workouts; access high-quality training videos from around the world and training rides alongside WorldTour pro teams with a premium subscription; train and ride with your friends by planning a GroupRide in the app; and complete challenges to earn badges in the Garmin Connect smart-device app
- Seamless integration with TrainerRoad, Zwift and other popular riding/training smart-device apps
- Track your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements, including power, speed and cadence, and improved accuracy within 1% for a broader range of power outputs
- Well-balanced design ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2200 watts
- Built-in LED indicator shows how hard you’re pushing through a range of colors
- Ready to go out of the box with a new pre-installed 11-speed cassette, seamless in-app onboarding process and no calibration required
- New Tacx smart network adapter uses a connection with Ethernet or Wi-Fi technology to create a more stable connection when multiple trainers are in one location, such as virtual races
- Dimension: 24.8" x 31.5" (630 x 800 mm)
- Dimensions when folded: 27.4" x 14.0" (695 x 355 mm)
- Height: 23.4" (595 mm)
- Weight: 52.0 lbs (23.6 kg)
- Mass inertia: Variable to 275.6 lbs (125 kg)
- Max power: 2200 Watt
- Max torque: 88 Nm
- Max brake force: 260 N
- Accuracy: <1%
- Max incline: 25%
- Electrical requirement 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz (with integrated power adapter)
- Suitable axles: Direct Drive quick release axle (130 mm/135 mm X 5 mm) for bikes with quick release axle. Thru axle end caps (142 mm/148 mm X 12 mm) for bikes with thru-axle. For bike dimensions outside of the industry standard, Garmin offers this adapter set as an additional accessory: 135 mm Thru-Axle Adapter Set [10 x 135 Non-drive Side (NDS), 12 x 135 NDS and 10 x 135 Drive-side (DS)].
- Magnets: 32 neodymium magnets
- Read out on: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, compatible smartwatch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Control by: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna.
- Power indicator: Multicolor LED, spot on floor
- Connection indicator: (ANT+/BLUETOOTH) Multicolor LED
- Wireless communication: ANT+ connectivity, dual BLUETOOTH wireless technology connection support
- Output: Speed, cadence, power
- Tacx smart network adapter compatibility: yes (provides Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity option)
- Suitable cassettes: Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11 speed (compatible, 11-speed cassette included). Campagnolo (compatible, requires special cassette body). SRAM 12 speed/XDR (compatible, requires special cassette body). Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+
Same or Next Business Day
Buy on Line Pick-up in Store.
We Ship Free
Same or Next Business Day
You get FREE Standard Shipping for ALL orders.
We aim to ship orders placed before 3pm (EST) Monday to Friday the same day, orders placed after this time will be posted next business day. Orders placed on weekends and bank holidays will be posted the next business day. All orders are sent via USPS, or FedEx, or UPS post. Postage is combined for multiple purchases. Please request an invoice for reduced postage. First class and priority mail post should arrive in 2 business days, but this is not guaranteed.
FREE 2nd Day Shipping is valid for $199.99+ orders and is applicable only for 48 continental States (only for Street Addresses, NO PO Boxes or APO/FPO), 2nd Day Shipping is Not applicable to Air Rifles and other large/extra-large items). Proof of postage is always obtained. However, an item is only considered "lost" after 15 working days, please contact us if your item does not arrive. If the wrong contact details are provided any losses incurred as a result will be the buyers responsibility.
Shipping Restrictions by location.
It's up to YOU to know the laws in your state, county and city and to fully comply with them. The following are examples of some state and local restrictions governing various products. This list shows products that are prohibited in the locations indicated. When criteria must be met for ownership, those are also listed.
Unable to ship due to shipping restrictions.
In some situations we are unable to ship an item because our shipping partners require us to restrict it to ground transportation only (the FAA will not allow them to transport it on an airplane).
If you have a restricted item on your order, we can only provide ground shipping options. Sometimes you live in a place that does not have guaranteed ground delivery, and in this instance we are not able to ship the restricted items to you.
You can remove the restricted items if you would like to receive the items on your order that are allowed to be sent via non-ground delivery.
Buy with Confidence 30 Days Money Back
Payment secure. Secure your payment with our trusted payment system.
Buy on Line Pick-up in Store.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.